Green & Black Green & Black

Just getting better and better.

Congrats to the daily 4th place! Well deserved, you ALL did awesome games! I'm sorry for not taking part of this one, but I'll probably join White & Black. Cya around!

G.N. ARCADE vol2 G.N. ARCADE vol2

Not bad!

But some bug sent me flying up in the air and I never came back down.

Cells II Cells II

Great game!

There's some lag problem with the sound, and the back to menu button doesn’t work. I see you used my highscore scripts for this one, you could at least have given me some credits for it in the comment or something!

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

Ok, I gave you credit.
Also, every menu is navigated by with the arrow keys and space bar, so I'll just turn the hand cursor off for them for you ok?

Red, White, & Blue Red, White, & Blue

What's going on?

Something is really wrong with the score, is ít really suppose to be this low?

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

I e-mailed liljim, and hopefully this will be removed and re-submitted.

Youdafly Youdafly

sweet game

But I got stuck inside a wall :/
And the fly swatter dosn't hit you if in air. Also maybe a bit repetive. But other then that great game!

Space Bandidos Space Bandidos

To easy

Not a bad game. But not much of a challenge, it should get more difficulty as you progress, maybe some levels and bosses. The powerups could have symbols. You shouldn't be able to get a negativ score.

Schnappi Shooter Schnappi Shooter

Can't get that song out of my head! :S

Your highscore doesn't work.. guessing you need to fix a crossdomain.xml file and put it in the root catalog of your website. I'm not allowed to post links in the review, so give crossdomain.xml a search on google. Or give me a mail and I send it to you.

This game was very funny!
Good work with the machinegun! very good feel to it.

Possible improvments:
*The mix of drawn graphic and photos in the background didn't blend that well.
*The music didn't loop.
*Hard to read the text at the ingame scoreboard (orange and red)

Little Big Hero Little Big Hero

So fun and so much gore

Wow! That's an amazing start on a game!
Love your animations and graphics. The many attacks makes it fun just to move around killing zombies. Looking forward to see a complete game out of this. keep up the good work!

Tengu Dress Up 1.6 Tengu Dress Up 1.6

Wanna play? anyone?

errm.. If you enjoy playing with dolls it might be fun, I dunno.
You have added a lot of clothes, but many have the same shape, why not create a color chooser instead? or even better a cloth creating system! (wouldn't be that hard using the drawing API)

superlineman responds:

im not that advanced with flash yet (but im not bad so it ok!) but i dont know how to color choose and stuff, feel free to e-mail me with how tho id appricate it!

Siege Defender Siege Defender

Great idees, but repetive.

Nice Work!
Impressive that you managed to mix all those different games together like that. Maybe a little to easy, I got tired off it around wave 10. More special items may make it last longer. like in blockout you can get items like multiball, bigger ball bounce thingy and stuff like that.
It would also be twice if it had sound to. How did you implement your sounds? Did you try using the "new Sound" object? Send me a mail if you need a tutorial on that.